OK, I am 5′8 and 110lbs now…I just had a baby 7 1/2 months ago and i got up to about 168lbs…I eat normally, breakfast, lunch and dinner and snacks…I cant seem to gain weight i just keep loosing…Somesay its stress of raising 2 children, but i really dont think im that stressed. I think istarted to lose weight drastically when I moved to colorado. We have been living at 7500ft for about 3 1/2 to 4 years now. Ive always been skinny but i never lost weight so quickly . My doctor cheked my thyriod and said its “normal” although he didnt give me the results. I am a smoker, but ive smoked since i was 16 and never had this kind of weight problem, i dont use drugs like speed or meth or coke anything like that. Ive never had a eating disorter. The only thing i do do is smoke weed every now and then, and if anything it helps me eat more. I just dont know what to do, Ive tried ensure,and protien shakes and it doesnt help. Any suggestions? There is all this stuff out there to help you lose weight but what about the other way around? Any suggestions?
- sons-in-law on what is the cheapest way to travel across America by road from New York to LA ie which car etc hire company?
- driving on what is the cheapest way to travel across America by road from New York to LA ie which car etc hire company?
- sgmjpiyserhu on What percentage is gardening and landscaping accounting of the total magazine sales?
- kgljeyiylnfk on What percentage is gardening and landscaping accounting of the total magazine sales?
- mythological on what is the cheapest way to travel across America by road from New York to LA ie which car etc hire company?
- Richard Olsen on How would the laws of supply & demand relate to a local donut shop?
- BEELTYCEP on What is a good weight loss program that will help me lose weight fast?
- Symnathamumma on Why are the leaves on my mandevilla turning yellow and starting to curl up?
- Art on How do you get your ex- girlfriend back, when she has a boyfriend?
- AMETEHAULALOT on Halloween crafts to do with a 4 year old?