I’ve been eating less than 500 calories each day for the past 2 weeks until i read a question on how much you loose eating 500 each day and the responses really snapped me out of it , cause it freaked me out about the long- term results and don’t want to die! So how can i go about losing weight quickly but in a healthy way? I heard the 6 small meals really works, I really like cheese sandwiches and they’re only 100 calories each cause the bread is 40 and the cheese is 60 and I’ve been having that for three meals each day, should i have a balance of more stuff, is it possible to give me a little guide i can follow and maybe i can switch it up a little with some other foods that go in that category? Please don’t judge me, i already know that’s a stupid thing to do and I’m going for the healthy approach now, so please just help me out. I’m 15 and turning 16 in a month and i want to lose some weight I’m about 110, 5′0
- Hector on Why are the leaves on my mandevilla turning yellow and starting to curl up?
- adult stories pron adult sharing on Fat (not muscle) loss and weight loss plateaus?
- Mallory on any thanksgiving sales this weekend?
- Thorsten on What are the black Friday sales for 2009?
- compare life insurance quotes on New laptop, whcih is the best and FREE anti virus software to install?
- short-term loans on Do you think the iPhone will be on sale during the Thanksgiving / Black Friday sales?
- iphone repair selangor on Which sport shoes are the best for gym – ie treadmill, cycle, rowing, stepper?
- Kassie on What are the health risks related to adding of Monosodium Glutamate in food?
- BESTY on Anyone know a spell to get my ex-boyfriend back?
- http://spryloans.co.uk on What brand of chips and salsa?